go-to accounting guru
Robin Drake, CEO and lead accountant, is a Finance graduate from the University of North Texas. Robin is committed to aggressive accounting practices that ensure clients receive every tax exemption available while offering certified personal accountant services that businesses have come to rely on with a close one-on-one relationship that simply cannot be found with traditional CPA firms. Drake Accounting’s forecasting and financial analysis services position clients for success and steady growth.
Drake Accounting's talent pool includes Accountants (Ph.D.), Information Systems (Ph.D.), Certified Public Accountants (CPA), Certified Internal Auditors (CIA), Certified Management Accountants (CMA), SEC Compliance and Reporting and Sarbanes Oxley.
Every business, large or small, needs a go-to accounting guru; let Drake Accounting look out for you.
- The Bigham Agency, Inc. in Plano, TX, a twenty-two year old professional services firm specializing in marketing and development for major non-profit organizations.
- The Pride All-Stars, LLC in Carrollton, TX, competitive cheerleading company.
- A to Z Athletes, LLC in Dallas, TX, specializing in athletic development and curriculum.
- GoKnow, Inc. in Dallas, TX, growing mobile learning company.
- Cynthia P. Galt & Associates in Dallas, TX, Medical Psychology Group, P.A.
- GAIA Empowered Women – Handcrafted, vintage, repurposed products made by Dallas women in need.
- Staffordshire Interiors – Successful interior decorating company.
- Variety of individuals and sole proprietors with different financial and tax issues.